Canada Pencak Silat Federation (CPSF) is a non-profit Pencak Silat organization in Canada that represents Pencak Silat schools from the Nusantara community that includes, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Darusalam, and Singapore. The CPSF is the only PERSILAT sanctioned organization for sport and competitive silat in Canada formal Associate member of the International Pencak Silat Federation (PERSILAT) representing Canada.
To promote the beneficial teachings and principles of Pencak Silat Martial Art to Canadians and to bring together and coordinate the work of Pencak Silat clubs and schools in Canada.
1. To build a progressive environment for the mutual cooperation of Silat schools across Canada.
2. To preserve, promote and advance the growth of Pencak Silat Arts.
3. To teach Pencak Silat as an art and as a beneficial sport and physical activity through various techniques, physical and mental activities
4. To exchange knowledge among different schools of Pencak Silat and give students a broader understanding of the art.
5. To organize tournaments, conferences and workshops to spread the traditional knowledge of Silat.
6. To use the noble principles of Pencak Silat Seni Bela Diri to develop healthier communities and responsible and hardworking citizens.
7. To publish and post visual and written material about Pencak Silat in the English language and contribute in providing more knowledge to the public